Saturday, July 12, 2008

BELIEVE IT OR NOT-PART 1


















Arwahe Salasa has an incidence where in Mawlna Mansoor Ali khan , one of the disciple of Mawlana Qasim Nanotvee, narrates his problem.

Mawlana Mansoor Ali Khan narrates

“I fell in love with a boy and was so much gripped in his love, that day and night I was lost in his thought. My condition became bad and could not concentrate in my work. Hazrat ( Mawlana Qasim Nanotvee) came to know this through his wisdom . Subhan Allah , this is called ‘training and guidance’ that Mawlana became informal with me and treated me like his friend and asked me “ does he ( the young boy) comes to you”. I was shy and did not speak anything. Mawlana said “brother, this type of situation occurs on Human being, there is no need to hide. Mawlana talked to me in such a nice manner that I admitted my love (for the young boy) and Mawlana did not become angry.

The story continues
“ When my situation went out of control and I was lost in the love of that young boy then I decided to appear in front of Mawlana Qasim Nanotvee and said” Hazrat! For the sake of Allah, help me. I am fed up from this Please make a dua that the love of this young boy goes away from my heart. Mawlana ( Qasim Nanotvee) smiled and said” Was that all ? Are you tired, lost your spirit? I replied’ Hazrat I am of no use now. Please help me. Hazrat replied” Alright. Be there after I finish my Maghrib salaah’.

NOW LISTEN TO THE STORY AFTER SALAH, WHICH THIS LOVE STRUK PATIENT NARRATES

“ I remain seated in the ‘chatta masjid ( name of masjid) after completing my salah. When Hazrat ( Qasim Nanotvee) was free after completing his ‘salatul awwabeen ( salah recited after maghrib ) , he called’ Mawlana sahab” ? I said” I am here” and went in front of him. Hazrat ( Mawlana Qasim Nanotvee) took my hand and placed it in his left palm and rubbed it. I swear Allah, I saw with my open eyes that I am under Arsh and light and brightness has encompassed me, as if am in presence of Allah ‘! And I lost all love and inclination towards that young boy.

( Arwahe Salasa. Page 247)

Analysis of the whole episode.


The unveiling of the Arsh and transferring his student from Farsh ( earth) to Arsh was done by Mawalan Rashid Ahmed in such an easy way , as if some one is going for a picnic. The moment Mawlana Rashid Ahmed rubbed his palm , the love stricken patient could see colors and light around himself! This is the same place where no one has reached except sayyedul Anmbiya ( sal allahu alaihi wa sallam) .

But reagarding prophet( sal allahu alaihi wa sallam) the Deobandi belief is that he did not know more than animals , lunatics , satan , angels of death and any tom , dick and harry!

Mawlana Qasim Nanotvee rubs his magical hand on his student and send him to Arsh ! All his problem solved !

Bur regarding prophet , Deobandi aqidah is , if any one thinks that prophet had the knowledge of the unseen ( ghayb) ( given to him by Allah ), then this is SHIRK!

This is the real face of Deobandism!

No comments: